The XploRA INV combines the exclusive automation features and small footprint of the standard XploRA™ Raman microscope with the unique sampling capabilities of an inverted microscope, especially important for demanding biological applications. These applications include:
- Cell research
- Disease detection
- Characterisation of drug-cell interactions
- Pharmaceutical verification of intercellular activities
In addition, the inverted geometry allows easy incorporation of AFM units for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy) for highest spatial resolution sample visualisation.
The open structure of the XploRA INV also permits the use of virtually all options and add-ons for inverted microscopes, including micro manipulators and “optical tweezers”, specific enclosures for cell applications, etc.
The XploRA INV also offers the option to integrate the unique scanning capabilities of HORIBA’s patented DuoScan for rapid spectroscopic multichannel Raman imaging, as well as the new 3D FCI (Fast Confocal Imaging) module, which allows ultra-fast fluorescence imaging for visualisation and verification.
- Compatible with atomic force microscopes for combined Raman-AFM and TERS (Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy)
- Multiple laser wavelengths – ensures optimal results and minimised fluorescence interference from the widest range of sample types
- Full system automation with software control and intuitive operation
- Comprehensive Raman spectral libraries for fast Raman chemical identification
- Laser scanning imaging option