The micromanipulators are designed to provide best in class positioning stability and noise free recordings. These characteristics are achieved through unique linear piezo drives and a small compact design. While the piezo drives perfectly hold their position even in the power off mode for noise free recordings, the small size of the manipulators minimize the influence of thermal expansion and prevents vibrations. Combined with the Z-Deck, these products provide an excellent basis for electrophysiology experiments.
- 20 mm range with 7 nm resolution (XYZ)
- Zero drift solid stage technology
- Zero electrical noise in recording mode
- Easy to use pipette exchange mechanism
- Up to 14 manipulator systems on one controller