Ultra Fast Elemental Depth Profiling
The GD-Profiler 2™ provides fast, simultaneous analysis of all elements of interest including the gases nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and chlorine. It is an ideal tool for thin film characterization and process studies.
HORIBA Scientific Pulsed RF Glow Discharge Spectrometers are used in academia and industry alike, from the development of new materials with ano-scale coatings to photovoltaic device manufacturing, helping to understand the origin of corrosion on painted car bodies, the composition of precious metals, to hard disks, LED manufacturing, or to improve Li batteries, etc.
Cross collaboration with the advanced plasma coating research community has helped to drastically improve the instrumentation in the last 15 years, ISO standards have been published and the technique is now well established for material characterisation.
- RF-Only generator is Class E standard and optimized for stability and crater shape allowing for real surface analysis
- Source can be pulsed with synchronized acquisition for optimum results on fragile samples. The use of an RF source allows analysis of conventional and non conventional layers and materials
- Simultaneous optic provides full spectral coverage from 110 to 800nm, including deep UV access to analyze H, O, C, N and Cl
- HORIBA Scientific original, ion-etched holographic gratings assure the highest light throughput for maximum light efficiency and sensitivity
- Patented HDD detection provides speed and sensitivity in detection without compromise
- NEW Differential interferometry profiling accessory for monitoring the actual depth profile simultaneously with the GD analysis