Flame series spectrometers combine heritage, creativity and insight to deliver all the benefits of miniature, modular spectroscopy — without comprise.
These compact, next-generation spectrometers integrate performance-enhancing features and are produced using industry-leading manufacturing techniques. Enjoy the benefits of greater thermal stability and lesser unit-to-unit variability, plus the freedom of interchangeable slits, simple device connectors and LED status indicators.
Whether you are an educator looking for an instrument to teach students the basic principles of spectroscopy, a research lab looking to make a breakthrough, or an engineer working to integrate a spectrometer into an OEM system, the Flame will provide you with the performance and features you need to make your UV-Vis spectroscopy application successful.
- Available in UV-VIS (200-850 nm) Vis-NIR (350-1000 nm), Extended Range (200-1025 nm), or configured to your application and needs within the wavelength range 190-1100 nm.
- Compatible with the vast array of Ocean Optics light sources, sampling accessories and software
- Plug and play via the microUSB connection
- User interchangeable slits allow to vary the resolution and throughput of the spectrometer on demand
- Absorbance, Fluorescence and Reflectance bundles (including all hardware, software and accessories) available
- Colour Measurement
- Reflectance and Transmittance