Compact benchtop fluorometer for CDOM
Aqualog is the only instrument to simultaneously measure both absorbance spectra and fluorescence Excitation-Emission Matrices. EEMs are acquired up to a 100 times faster than with other instruments. Dedicated software automates traceable Quinine Sulfate Unit calibration and correction of inner-filter effects and Rayleigh and Raman scattering lines, enabling rapid export to modeling algorithms like PARAFAC.
Aqualog now offers new deep UV absorbance and fluorescence excitation from 200 nm, in addition to a fully automated sample queue tool to facilitate continuous data acquisition, analysis and export for immediate multivariate analysis with the Solotmpackage from our partner, Eigenvector Research, Inc.
The NEW Aqualog® Datastream Dashboard facilitates completely automated analysis and reporting of a wide range of organic matter parameters that are critical for managing and optimizing the drinking water treatment process. The Datastream parameters have been selected to specifically target disinfection by-product issues, algal issues and other contamination components.
- True simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence acquisition
- Excitation range (200 -800 nm)
- Emission range (250 – 800 nm)
- TE cooled back thinned CCD fluorescence emission detector
- Double grating excitation monochromators for superior stray light rejection
- Corrected UV-Vis absorbance detection path for stability and accuracy
- Complete NIST traceable corrected fluorescence spectra automatically generated
- New datastream html dashboard for easy access via the internet tracking the latest readings, time series and tables for trends and analysis